Monday 18 June 2012

A small post, apologies!

I'm sorry that this isn't a 'proper' post (I promise to do one with my new dotting tool set tomorrow!) but I wanted to show you guys this...

http://nibblesx.deviantart.com/

It's a deviantart account I've set up so that my blog isn't clogged up with arty things - when I'd prefer to keep this about fashion and baking! Please go and check it out, I'm currently uploading photos from the Cambridge country show and fair I was at this weekend. Just for a taster, here's a couple of the already uploaded photos...


Do you have a deviantArt account? If so, leave a comment below with your username and I'll check you out! What do you think of art websites like dA? Let me know! I'll be back tomorrow afternoon with some funky nail art! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated x