Thursday 12 July 2012

Liebster blog award

The wonderful Sarah from Flowers at Dawn nominated me for this award!

Here's how it works. You get nominated, then you reply with your post, and tag other bloggers who have under 200 followers to do the same. Cut and paste rules from Flowers at Dawn:


Rules:
1. You must link back to the person who gave the award to you!
2. Post eleven things about yourself 
3. Answer the questions the person giving you the award has set for you.
4. Create 11 questions for the people to answer that you have given the award to.
5. Choose people to give the award to and link them in your post.
6. Go to their blog and tell them.
7. You can't give the award back to the blogger who gave it to you! 

11 facts about me (I'm so terrible at these :o):
1. Growing up I never really cared about fashion much, in the last year or so I've got a lot more into it. 
2. I'm a bit of a computer geek and love playing games such as Age of Empires/Mythology, The Sims and rather shamefully, Fish Tycoon.
3. My boyfriend often tells people I'm fluent in German. I'm not and I'm waiting for the day this backfires...
4. I love drawing and creating things but often get frustrated with my efforts.
5. I'm studying psychology at university in north Wales; I hate the town but love my subject and am willing to put up with living somewhere I hate for something that I truly enjoy.
6. Up!, The Fox and the Hound and Black Beauty are the only films guaranteed to make me cry.
7. I lived in Germany as a kid until the age of 4; prompting a life long love of the German country, culture and language!
8. When I was 18 I went to the University of Kent for about 4 months, dropping out from my German degree just after Christmas. There were 22 of us in the entire year (including people taking German as a joint degree).
9. I did a module and a half (kinda) in Japanese at UKC and yet I can't speak, read or write a word of it. 
10. I sub to Epic Meal Time, Jenna Marbles and a random Sims game reviewer on youtube and nothing else; I have no desire to sub to anyone else either.
11. I'm a massive magpie and anything shiny/glittery/unusual needs to get into my life RIGHT NOW.

11 questions left for me to answer:
1. What is your favourite colour? Purple!
2. What is the last thing you bought? This afternoon I bought some bits off of ebay for my mum as she doesn't know how to use it. The last thing I bought for myself was some cellophane card bags...
3. Do you have any pets? Two white pussy cats, who are now entering old age at 14 years old! 
4. What colour of nail polish are you wearing right now? One hand is Accessorize 'Aztec' on it's own, the other is Accessorize 'Aztec' with Models Own 'Ibiza Mix' layered over the top. See this post.
5. Where has your favourite holiday been? Germany! I love the place and hope to holiday there many more times.
6. What shampoo/conditioner are you currently using? Whatever I grab in the shower; something cheap no doubt.
7. Is your hair naturally straight, wavy or curly? Naturally wavy. 
8. What do you see yourself doing in 5 years time? (Sorry, this is sounding more like a job interview!) Oh gosh :o I really don't know! Hopefully settling down into a long term career with my own place, or at least renting somewhere long term.
9. Name one place you've always wanted to go to, but never been to. Canada
10. What was the last thing you saw at the cinema? Men In Black III - it was awesome!
11. What's your favourite film? Constantine, or similarly as emo-y, Girl, Interrupted. It's Kind Of A Funny Story is a great film as well... as is The Edukators... I just can't pick!

11 questions for the nominees:
1. Would you rather go abroad for a holiday or stay in your country?
2. Whats your favourite go-to hair style?
3. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
4. Would you rather leave the house with no shoes on or no make up on?
5. What's your favourite book?
6. Favourite food?
7. If you could visit any date in history, to watch what happened, which day would it be? 
8. What's your ambition?
9. What kind of phone do you have?
10. What's your least favourite drink?
11. Do you wear glasses/contact lenses?

And I tag Emily over at Emily Says Bonjour and Rosie from Rosie Dares You :)
x

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love exactly the same geeky computer games as you! Fish Tycoon is the BEST! I recently downloaded an absolutely awful game called Pocket Planes for my iPad, my boyfriend rips it out of me every time I play but I'm just addicted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good thing I don't have an iPad - I'd spend my day on games! x

      Delete

All comments are appreciated x