Wednesday 12 December 2012

Fantasy Fire, siiighhh!

Oh man. This polish is g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!

I can't wait to wear it in the summer when I can go out in the sun and enjoy the sparkles to their fullest capacity! In my dull and dingy North Wales bedroom it looks a little lack lustre, but honestly? I think this may be my new favourite polish.

In these pictures I used - gasp - 5 coats. Yes, 5 coats and it wasn't completely opaque... Now I'm glad I know I can get another few bottles of this because it's such a tiny bottle and 5 coats for opacity is ridiculous! Next time I'll definitely layer it over a base coat, probably my Technic Purple. I'm interested to try it over black as well; I just need to get a decent black to play with!

Here's the photos:
max factor fantasy fire

max factor fantasy fire

max factor fantasy fire

You can really see the gold flecks when the flash is off, and the red when it's on! In natural sunlight the flecks are very blue, almost turqouisey. Wonderful.

If anyone hasn't been able to find it, I've got a couple of (brand new, never opened!) bottles listed on ebay currently - and yes, I can ship to America and Canada! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated x