Sunday 16 December 2012

Secret Santa time!

I took part in a present swap on the NPAA forum and my package arrived Thursday morning! I was so excited I didn't even take a second to photograph the outside of it. However, I did manage to photograph the contents!

So, here's the low down of what I received:
secret santa frankens
L to R: Franken 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds', Franken 'I believe in Disco, do you?', No. 7 'Milan', 17 'Holo Silver', Color Club 'Glitter Green'
Some gorgeous false nails! 
 I was very thoroughly spoilt!

Out of them all, I think 'Do you believe in disco? I do' is my favourite, it's stunning over the top of a dark colour and built up on it's own it is SO sparkly and beautiful I could cry. Absolutely wonderful! I took the labels off the two franken bottles because they wouldn't photograph nicely, lol.

I'd been looking for a glittery green for a while so the Color Club was very welcome, it was almost like my SS had read my mind! The 17. Holographic is actually, I think, better than the GOSH Holographic Hero - it certainly applies easier and it's just as holo-y! The false nails are gorgeous and I can't wait for an occasion where I can wear them! I always enjoy different types of glitter top coat and the No. 7 shade will be perfect for job interviews and a more formal nail colour.

I've already decided that my NYE nail 'outfit' is going to be DYBID?ID layered over a sleek black or dark navy and I am VERY excited by this prospect!

Swatches - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Do You Believe in Disco? I do, Milan, Holo Silver and Green Glitter.
Here's a mani I did with the Color Club green, Models Own Ruby Red and Accessorize Gold.


To my secret santa - Thank you so much! It's a wonderful set of nail polishes! To the person waiting for mine, I hope you enjoy it and let me know (comment below!) when you get your parcel.

Merry Christmas guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated x