Tuesday 7 January 2014

I want it all, I want it now! -January Wishlist Edition-

Oh man, all the pretty things!

First things first, I desperately need a new camera... My old Canon compact has been AWOL since about May :( I remember bringing it back from university with me, but somewhere along the way it's gone missing. Strangely I have the memory cards all accounted for and the charger - but no camera. Weird. I have yet to decide what I want but I am seriously considering moving towards a nice, sleek bridge camera rather than a point and shoot again. Currently the main contender is the Canon Powershot SX500. I must admit, I am a bit of a shameless Canon fan girl... (If you have any better suggestions or comments on the Powershot, please leave me a comment!)



For some reason I am craving new lipsticks... odd, as I don't really wear lipstick (for one, I don't really like my mouth, and for two, my other half can't stand lipstick). I'd love to try out a blood red lip, but I fear I'm too pale so my preferred shade is a sweet baby doll pink or natural nude. Currently I am lusting over Mac's 'Impassioned' unfortunately £15 for a lipstick is just a little out of my price range, so I'll be searching for a decent dupe!


Personally I think that black skinny jeans are a wardrobe must have... which has left me baffled as to why I don't actually *have* any! They don't have to be fancy, they don't have to be expensive, but they have to be comfy which is why I will almost certainly be picking up a pair of these supersoft skinny jeans from New Look as soon as possible.



For most beauty bloggers and readers, it won't come as a surprise that I would love to get my hands on the Naked 3 palette. Or the Naked 2 palette, or Naked palette for that matter. But really what I'm waiting for here is the MUA dupe that's bound to appear! Whilst I wait though, I really need the MUA Smokin' palette. I wear nude and neutral eyeshadows almost exclusively so having a variety of palettes in the shade range is very important to me. Smokin' would allow me to add a hint of deep colour to my looks whilst remaining subtle and professional.



My final dream item for January is this absolutely gorgeous bag from Accessorize. I love the colour, the size and I need it in my life. Right about now. I love greens and this deep shape is no exception.


I'd also love a car, a pink driving licence, a few dozen reliable memory card readers, a new fish tank, pretty 'home' bits and bobs, more jewellery making stuff (luckily I have a gift card for Hobbycraft that will take care of that little problem!), a nice new blog design, stationery, loads more nail varnish, another fluffier onesie, a kitten or two and a Fitbit Flex if anyone is feeling generous ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Canon cameras too. I've literally just bought a Canon 1100d which I'm still getting to grips with but I also have a Canon Powershot sx150 which I found to be pretty decent so I'm guessing the sx500 would be very similar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lovely! I'm still rather attached to my 350d (now... gosh, nearly 7 years old!) but the memory card readers are just bringing me down :( Does the powershot take SD cards? xx

      Delete

All comments are appreciated x