Sunday 5 January 2014

Instagram Round Up

2013 was, as you can probably tell from my last post, a bit of a hectic year for me so choosing just a handful of photos from my Instagram account to show you was a little hard! 

It was pretty fun to go back through them all and relive the memories that I made. So here below is a selection of my most important events through 2013; both good, bad and ugly. I think my favourite photo in the bunch has to be the third one along on the top line which is of me and my cousin at my sister's wedding. I took it as my sister was having her hair done in the hotel room before we travelled to the church. The whole day was just perfect - filled with friends, family, love and sunshine. 


You can follow me on instagram under 'itsanatnat'. Drop me a comment and let me know your instagram name so I can follow you back! I'm also using my twitter account @NailsandNibbles a lot more now so don't forget to friend me on there too!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated x